Our Mission Statement –
As Nanaimo Realtors, Our intention is to offer our clients an environment of support, communication and professionalism while working to assist them in reaching their real estate goals.
What does a Buyer’s Real Estate Agent do?
A real estate agent represents the consumer who is purchasing a property in the transaction. As your Buyer’s agent we owe our loyalty to you - the homebuyer. We have your best interests in mind throughout the entire transaction process.
There are many benefits to using a Realtor. As your Buyer’s agent we will:
1. Evaluate your specific needs and wants and locate Nanaimo homes for sale that fit those specifications.
2. Assist you in viewing properties and accompany you on the showings or preview the properties on your behalf to insure that your identified specifications are met.
3. Research the selected properties to identify any problems or issues to help you in making an informed decision prior to making an appropriate offer on the property.
4. Present the offer to the seller’s agent on your behalf.
5. Negotiate on your behalf to help obtain the property at the best possible price.
6. Review and explain all legal documents to you.
7. Recommend and assist in securing adequate financing.
8. Provide a list of potential qualified vendors such as movers, attorneys, home inspectors, etc.
Most importantly, when working with us as your Real Estate agents, you will know and trust that you are fully represented throughout the entire transaction process.
For more detailed information on the services we offer our clients please call or email us today.