Schools in Nanaimo
When planning to move your family to Nanaimo; an important consideration will be the Schools in Nanaimo. In most cases you will choose a school first and then determine which neighbourhoods are in those catchment areas.
Choosing a school is one of the most important decisions you will make for your child. Some things to consider when choosing a school in Nanaimo are:
· the facilities the school has to support your child’s learning – such as playgrounds, library, home language support, music programs, clubs and sporting teams
- the opportunities for parent and family involvement with the school, and how communication between home and the school is managed
- the school’s size and number of children enrolled
- the location of the school, cost or difficulty of travelling to and from the school, and public transport options
· What options are available for before and after school care?
As a Realtor it is my job to know the city and the different schools that are available. You may find this link to the Nanaimo School District website helpful.
For additional information on choosing the right Nanaimo school for your children please give me a call.